Savi Technologies, Inc. is seeking IOS Developer to perform the following job duties:
- Lead architecture and development of iOS applications.
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty and provide time estimates on implementing new features to a mobile application.
- Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful API’s.
- Launch feature, iterate and enhance based on stakeholder feedback.
- Promote the adoption of new technologies while continuously advancing and evolving our mobile codebase.
- Share respectful perspectives with peers and leadership to help drive product feature implementation
- Analyze the requirements of large systems and break them down into manageable units.
- Assist the client support team using Apps development background.
- Discuss plans for the High-level structure of the system with the client.
- Provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Ensure that systems satisfy quality standards and procedures
- Work with managers on planning for the organization’s future mobile requirements.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders
- Design and implement scalable infrastructure solutions to support a product-based environment and meet all IT audit and security obligations.
Require Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week. Submit application and resume to HR, Savi Technologies, Inc., 2775 Cruse Road, Suite 2501, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.