- Responsible for smooth functioning for management of end-to-end immigration process for employees and consultants.
- Work with attorney’s office to timely file H-1B Amendment, H-1B Extension, H-1B Transfer including preparation of supporting documents for PERM / I-140 & Perm Audits.
- Constantly communicate with employees on immigration and resolve queries.
- Prepare visa cancellations/ Revoke letters to USCIS and also Port of entry letters for consultants.
- Assist employees in H1-B stamping process by preparing documents, handing over /dispatching documents and briefing the consultants on visa stamping process
- Co-ordinate with employees on the GC processing, preparing the required paperwork and co-ordinate with the attorney’s office.
- Work with Attorney’s office on responding to the RFE’s received.
- Update, maintain and share all relevant reports with management
- Maintaining files for immigration and relocation cases such as Public Access Files (PAF) and PERM documents.
Skills and Qualifications
- Any Graduate degree holder
- 3 years of experience as an immigration support specialist or relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well with changing information
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in programs such as Ms-Office.
- US Staffing industry background.