Location: Job openings in INDIA
Job location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 Year – 12 Years
Education: Masters/ Bachelors in Science
- Experience running a large (150+) centralized Quality Assurance organization
- Experience with source code management and its technology plus environment management best practices
- Knowledge of financial industry and Custody, Clearance and Settlement businesses, processes, disciplines and standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where daily, weekly software updates coincide with major project releases.
- A strong understanding of Application Development Life Cycle and various software development lifecycles including DevOps, Agile and Iterative.
- Working knowledge of Java; ALM; Database/SQL; DB Artisan; MS Visual Studio.NET or Perl or Python;
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of relevant IT/quality management work experience
- Expert knowledge of application(s) under responsibility and underlying infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of Capability Maturity Model, Six Sigma, etc
- Experience in delivering end-to-end technology implementation solutions
- Deep understanding of software development process
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Expertise with testing tools and methods in order to perform user acceptance testing
- Experience developing an Environment Management function including policies, processes, operating and staffing model.
- Experience executing on an automation strategy to reduce expenses, improved quality and improve software time to market.
- Experience leading a Performance Test program.
- Experience building an off-shore Center of Excellence for testing