Location: Job openings in US
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 Year – 7 Years
Education: Masters/ Bachelors in Science
- General knowledge of the supply chain business process
- Understanding of business concepts in financial accounting, controlling and human resource management is an advantage
- In depth programming experience with SAP is an advantage ( ABAP, ABAP – Webdynpro, Sapscript, Adobe forms, EDI)
- Experience analyzing and designing technical solutions is an advantage (coordinating development efforts using workflow, BAPIs, BADIs, IDOC, ALE, and SAP Scripts, Web Dynpro, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP – JAVA, VB, SQL or similar development language is preferable but not required
- Proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet
- Must have excellent technical writing skills to develop functional and technical specifications.
- Must be able to code application components to specifications using applicable technology standards.
- Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving
- Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation
- Ability to analyze the data and data structures