Location: Job openings in US
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 Year – 5 Years
Education: Masters/ Bachelors in Science
- Strong experience building integrations with third party systems in HR Related domains e.g. Payroll, Benefits, Talent, Recruiting etc. Experience building and testing integrations with Workday Cloud Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Workday Cloud Connect, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Studio will be preferred.
- Understanding of Integrated Development Environments (IDE) tools such as Eclipse and BIRT for report writing.
- Understanding of web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, SAML, WSDL, etc.
- Work experience transforming large data sets and format them to various outputs using XML, and XSLT.
- Experience in designing reports and Data Extracts using RaaS and deliver them using FTP, SFTP or web Services to external systems. BIRT and Jasper report development experience preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues and propose a solution
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills