Job location: Newport Beach, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 Years
Education: Masters/ Bachelors in Science
- Provide Master Data Management (MDM) Leadership by working with the business and data governance groups to help the client develop their MDM program
- Must have excellent business communications skills. Guide data stewards and data owners in developing MDM ownership, workflow processes, and seamless user experience.
- Provide overall design and development guidance to the MDM technical team
- Analyze the Source data and do data Profiling as needed to support design work
- Lead the effort to gather the Business Rules, matching strategy, Survivorship rules from the Business
- Manage the MDM Model
- Work with the technical team in developing MDM rules
- Validate the Mastered Data
- Define strategy for Data cleansing and Standardizing.
- Collaborate with Business in demonstrating the Mastered data
- Provide MDM usage statistics that show the benefits of various MDM processes
- Document the MDM rules and Business definitions.
- Agile experience desired
- Needs excellent SQL and data analytical skills