Savi Technologies Inc. is seeking Sr. IT Project Manager for the following job duties:
- Gather and analyze business requirements and map them to specific technical requirements;
- Develop comprehensive project plans and manage project execution in terms of scope, acceptance, installation, deployment, deadlines, standards, and budget from start to finish;
- Define configuration specifications; define reporting, alerting and tracking mechanisms; define communication routes;
- Coordinate activities of other IT professionals;
- Track project milestones and deliverables; modify project plans as needed; prepare project status reports;
- Serve as liaison between business, technical aspects, and other stakeholders of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in CS/CE/IT/EE or a closely related field;
- 5 years’ working experience with software development; and
- Proficiency in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Epic EMR, Epic Tapestry, Mainframes, and Robotic Process Automation.
The position requires frequent relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations
Throughout the U.S.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week.
Mail resume to Savi Technologies Inc., 1325 Satellite Blvd, Bldg 200, Suite 201, Suwanee, GA 30024. Must refer to Job Code: GAKM1910. EOE.